I was watching Dave's video and somehow found that photo
I really like itㅠㅠㅠㅠ Am I the only who thinks it's heart-fluttering? There are a lot of people who's over 180cm around me but I never realized it because I'm 170cm. And now that I saw that picture, 180cm is really tall..It must be tiring to look at that guy for her, I want to tire my neck too..
1. [+107][-4] Am I the only one who thinks it's weird?
2. [+63][-1] Dave is that tall? I thought he's kind of short...
3. [+59][-5] 20cm difference of height is..just a no.
4. [+0][-0] I'm around 150cm too, and looking at a guy with big difference height is not heart-fluttering, but neck-hurting.
5. [+0][-1] I don't know what to do when I hang out with short girls, it feels like she's a baby and i'm a babysitter who's looking over her. I never see short girls as a woman.
6. [+0][-0] It's weird;; From the back, it would look like an adult and a child. That's why I don't like guys who's over 180 cm.
7. [+0][-0] Isnt this too much.. It's like hanging out with your father.
8. [+0][-0] Who's Dave?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+0][-0] I'm 155cm and my ex boyfriend was 183cm, it was so-so. We liked each other, but my neck was hurting.
10. [+2][-0] Me too, my boyfriend is 23cm taller than me, it's just.. tiring