Klook.com

Friday, April 15, 2016

, ,

Joy's exploding visual

Now that spring is coming slowly, Joy is slowly becoming prettier...
Her visual is driving me crazy.
I showed this to my friend and they were like ..'Heol'
It's amazing how she has this cat looks+ puppy looks+ fox looks in one face.

[+394][-103]
1. [+56][-10] Joy-ya~~~ I really~~~~~like you so much I think I'm going grazy~~~♡

2. [+37][-10] She's only 21 years old but already matured so much....♡ ♡ 

3. [+34][-8] Ah my heart hurts... Her visual is not a joke...

4. [+0][-1] Why is everyone being like this on Pann? In real life she's really chubby and not that pretty, though.

5. [+1][-0] Joy is the prettiest girl in the world.. She has this freshness and sexiness all in one, really pretty.

6. [+3][-1] They say you'll get prettier if you're dating.. I don't care if she's dating or not, but please don't get any prettier, let my heart rest..

7. [+0][-0] Tell me the filter's name

8. [+5][-1] Must be good to have a pale skin...I envy her..

9. [+2][-3] Well, she's cute, but not amazingly pretty..

10. [+2][-2] It looks like she's really dating someone.... Her visual...

trazy.com