Klook.com

Friday, April 15, 2016

, ,

Hyeri's old-fashioned make up


Thanks for the comments!!
Firstly, I'm not saying that Hyeri is old-fashioned, but her make up is. 
I'm talking about her make up, look at my post, I didn't fix it at all.
(The OP gets hate because a lot of people misunderstand, below is her original post)

I'm sorry for the title..
But I really think that her make up is a little bit old-fashioned.
This is not a hate post, don't misunderstand.
I'll attach her recent photo and her photos during previous activities.

This was taken during Ring My Bell? era.

And here's her selfies

I'm going to tell all of you once again that this is not a hate post!
I admit that Hyeri is pretty.. but her make up makes her skin looks dry, and her eyebrows are like spider's legs. Her false eyelashes are too old-fashioned, and there are a lot of eye shadows with pretty colors everywhere these days..
Her lipstick also makes her lips becomes chaped and dry.

And of course, I only attach bad pictures in this post!

Hyeri is really pretty! But I hope her coordi and stylist pays attention to her too..
Hyeri, fighting!

[+91][-13]

1. [+52][-3] Agree.. These days it got a lot better but back then.. it's just too much. She filled her aegyosal too much, and wore lipsticks that's too flattering. Her make up was too consertive, but it's amazing that she actually looked good with it.

2. [+34][-3] Her make up back then really covered her whole face.

3. [+0][-0] She actually looks pretty if she changes her lipstick.

4. [+0][-1] Whoa, Hyeri is so glamour. (Koreans use glamour to define women with big breasts)

5. [+0][-0] It's because her skin tone is too dark.

6. [+0][-0] She always use the same lips product in every music video. Her skin tone is a little bit dark, so it's better to wear make up that suit her skin tone. I find people with dark skin is attractive, though..

7. [+1][-1] I swear I didn't know her make up was old-fashioned because she's too pretty.

8. [+0][-4] She's pretty but her nose...is a wasteㅠㅠ But still, she's pretty, cute, and good at acting. She will be acting in new drama, I'm really looking forward to it. I watched Reply 1988 and got surprised because of her acting skills.. God-Hyeri.

9. [+0][-0] These days her make up looks okay.

10. [+0][-0] Hyeri's skin is dark, but they kept on putting bling-blings on her face and also pink lipstick... That doesn't suit her at all.
trazy.com