Klook.com

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Photos (presumed to be) from the set of SM’s new girl group shoot

 

Estimated to have 8-9 members

theqoo

-The one on the left looks like a Chinese member.

-They give off SNSD vibes!

-I thought it was too soon for SM Ent. to debut another girl group, but then I realized... Aespa debuted 4 years ago.......??? Oh Gosh....... Why does time fly so fast?

-Is the one with the hairpin a foreigner? I don’t think she’s Koreanㅋㅋ Anyway, they give off SNSD vibes since they have 9 members...

-The one on the right looks like a Chinese member.

-I’m really curious. Please debut them soon, SM girl groupㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠ

-I'm 100% sure there will definitely be Japanese or Chinese members, right?

-How did that get leaked?;; They’re pretty, though.

-They’re pretty, like dolls.

-I’m so excitedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So are they gonna debut in November?

-We won’t know until the debut teaser comes out. Still, I’m excited since it’s a large group.

-They really give off SNSD vibesㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm looking forward to this new girl group.

-Are they twins?

-They look tall.

trazy.com