Klook.com

Friday, September 6, 2024

When else would you say something like this if not while singing along to DAY6's Happy?

When else would you speak these words out loud if not in moments like this?

At the concert, I was truly singing along with teary eyes

instiz

-I seriously got a bit choked up while singing along to this songㅠㅠ

-Honestly, I almost cried while singing along to this song too

-Yeah, actually singing it out loud makes it even more emotional, and I really did cry...

-For real, this song feels so different when you’re just listening versus singing along... It would be great if you could try singing alongㅠ

-Seriously, I was so choked up singing along that I almost lost my voice....

-I thoughtlessly sang along to this song while driving and ended up in tearsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Haven't sung along since then...ㅎ

-Yeah, being able to say these things directly while singing really makes it more emotional...

-I almost cried while singing along too

-I really want to go to their concert and sing along to this song... 

trazy.com