Klook.com

Sunday, September 29, 2024

,

Hint for the setlist of Jaejoong and Junsu's joint concert

 

Director: I believe the setlist is the most important part of the production for this concert, you know?

Jaejoong: Since it's been such a long time since the two of us have shared a stage, I think we should include this Japanese song, XXX. 

Junsu: It's not in the setlist?!

Jaejoong: It's not, isn't it?

Junsu: That can't happen. XXX is a song that shouldn't be excluded from the setlist.

Jaejoong: There are some melodies that make you want to cry just by hearing it. So, I think XXX can be added to the setlist.

Jaejoong: There are so many famous Japanese ballads. I also feel like we need to add XXX too, you know? Because it's the most famous song.

Junsu: Honestly, I think we could even perform the full version of it. Both me and Jaejoong hyung have done medleys a lot. But personally, I want to sing that one. You know XXX? It's the perfect song to sing with Jaejoong hyung. 

Junsu: It's a really fun medium-tempo song, so if we add it to the set list, it'll reduce the risk and be less physically demanding. 

Junsu: So, we're adding XXX, too.

Jaejoong: Ah, that Japanese song?

Junsu: It would be very exciting if we mix representative upbeat medium-tempo songs from both Korea and Japan discography...

Junsu: But first of all, I really like the opening.

Junsu: For the opening, I think it'd be best to start with these two songs back-to-back, you know?

Junsu: What do you think? How about XXX?

Jaejoong: XXX ... We should try it

Junsu: Oh... This is better than I thought

Jaejoong: I'm ready for it

Junsu: When I first saw XXX in the setlist, I was like 'Huh?!' Whoa... BUt we might collapse after the opening at this point...?

Jaejoong: I think so tooㅋㅋㅋ

Jaejoong: ...Okay! I think after the first VCR, we could go into XXX and continue with XXX

Jaejoong: What are your thoughts for the encore break?

Director: I'm imagining about performing a song that brings back memories. Something that the audience can sing along while the stage is empty.

Junsu: We just let them do it

Director: Play the song they used to listen to

Junsu: I like that

Jaejoong: It must've been hard for you to find that song

Junsu: This should work, then. Okay.

Guessing from this, I think the opening songs might be Rising Sun or Mirotic. And the popular Japanese song they refer to might be Love in the Ice or Doushite. The humming could be Stand by U.

theqoo

-Hul, I was a huge fan of them back then. I want to go to their concertㅋㅋㅋ Do they still sell the tickets?

-As someone born in the 90s, I really want to go to their concertㅠㅠ My idolsㅠㅠ

-Hul... I want to go to their concert to. Seriously, though... I probably know all the songs.

-So many songs are coming to my mind. Their concert will be really fun.

-Whoa... Are there still seats left? I want to hear Begin live.

-I'm screwed. Why did they release this video today?ㅠㅠㅠ They should've kept it a secret until after the general sales are overㅠㅠ

-Are there seats left for general sales?

-I already bought tickets for all three days during the pre-sale. Just wait for me!

-Wow... All of these are my favorite songs.

-Oh... It looks like they're going to sing a lot of Japanese songs too.

-I’ve already booked tickets for all three days ^0^

-There are seats left for tomorrow’s 8 PM general sale~~ Pre-sale is long over and it was strict with authentication, only 1 ticket per person, so there are seats available.

-Hul... They're doing a joint concert?? I want to go... So, tomorrow's the general sale. I guess I'll give it a try...

-I’ll try for the general sale.

-I feel like I’ll be lost in nostalgia at the concertㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’ll be so fun.

trazy.com