Klook.com

Saturday, September 7, 2024

A drama that's been super fun lately hit its highest ratings...

 Nationwide / Seoul Metropolitan Area

Episode 1: 2.8 / 2.6

Episode 2: 2.7 / ?.? 🔻Lowest

Episode 3: 4.6 / 4.4

Episode 4: 4.4 / 3.8

Episode 5: 5.1 / 4.7

Episode 6: 4.8 / 4.2

Episode 7: 5.7 / 5.7 🔺Highest

Black Out

theqoo

-This is so f*cking fun.

-Huh? This has the same title as a novel I read. Is it based on a novel?
ㄴYeah it is

-What's it about? A dwarf named Johan gets mad and seeks revenge because Snow White ate all the apples?
ㄴIt's a crime thriller about a young man who is accused of a mysterious murder

-Even though it can be frustrating, it has something that makes you keep watching.

-This is the most fun thing to watch lately.

-So fun, yesterday’s episode was insane.

-I need to watch yesterday's episode.

-I think it would’ve been better with fewer episodes, but it still has something that keeps you hooked.

-Everyone around me who's watching it says it’s great. I’ll binge-watch it later.

-I started it late on Wavve and ended up binging to the latest episode. So fun, I love Go Joon.

-Has the mystery been solved? I stopped watching because it was too frustratingㅠㅠㅠ

-I’m still watching it. If you skip the annoying parts, it’s a decent thriller.

-I’m waiting to binge it all at once.

-I’ll binge-watch it once it's over. Waiting every week is too hard if it’s that good.

trazy.com