Klook.com

Saturday, May 18, 2024

The post that New Jeans' MV Director uploaded at dawn

Should I say it's funny? The top entertainment company in Korea is pointing fingers. I wish the end of that article had at least been funny. I don't even know what they wanted to say with such childishness and senseless attacks. Who were they trying to provoke with such endless nonsense? If you truly believed you were right, did you have to publish such an embarrassing article that made everyone cringe? And if you give a one-and-a-half-year break to kids who have only debuted for a year, isn't that time where someone will be remembered and someone will be forgotten? Who will be remembered during that time? During the noisy times, I quietly watched, hoping that CEO Min Heejin wouldn't get hurt. I didn't understand the fight because I didn't know much. But the article that was released today was truly bewildering and absurd. As someone who knows better than anyone how Min Heejin thinks of the kids, I write this as an attempt to express my bewilderment and frustration. Only the kids are pitiful.

Attention, Hurt, Super Shy MV Director 


-Exactly.

-HYBE is really pathetic now.

-Even after two years since their debut, do you think it makes sense to force them to take a 1.5-year leave? It would be less shameful if HYBE just say that they want to replace them with a new girl group.

-I was surprised to see such a big company talking nonsense like that.

-I didn't know HYBE would go this far.

-Despite making all this fuss about embezzlement, HYBE hasn't presented any evidence about embezzlement yet. Instead, they're making a fuss by going into personal Kakao Talk messages. It's really pathetic, HYBE. 

-Forcing a rookie group to take a 1.5-year leave is as harmful as poison. It seems like HYBE is deliberately trying to make them lose popularity. It's really disgraceful.

-I'm not supporting Min Heejin because I think she's a good person. I support her because HYBE is trash. How can an entertainment company, even a major one, stoop to that level?

-Judging by the reactions of people who worked with Min Heejin, she seems to be okay to work with, even if her personality is bad. 

-HYBE is trash. What they're doing right now is basically self-destruction.
trazy.com