Klook.com

Monday, March 4, 2024

, ,

The Celebrity Who Has 100 Days Left Until His Discharge From Military Service

 


Enlistment: 2022.12.13
Discharge: 2024.06.12




is BTS' Jin


-I was feeling down today but suddenly became happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Seokjin-ah, come quickly ㅠㅠ

-Hurry up 💜

-From tomorrow, the number of days left until his discharge finally become two digitsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-As people say say, time flies ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-I like him, looking forward to his discharge, hope he does variety, acting, and singing once he's back...

-Wow, it feels really fast

-Come quickly 💜

-Finally!!!!

-Seokjin-ah, come out quickly and let's play together

-ㅠㅠ I miss you

-I miss hearing Seokjin's affectionate voice, come quickly 💜

-There's not much time left now ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Because he's my bias, time doesn't pass quickly ㅠㅠㅠ I wish these 100 days would pass quickly ㅠㅠㅠ

-Wow, Seokjin-ah~~~ Let's see each other soon~~~~~~~~ 💜

-Let's see each other soon

-Almost there 😃💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

-Super handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Wish he'd come quickly

-Let's come out quickly, really miss you ㅠㅠ

-I want to see you quickly, my baby ㅠㅠㅠ

-It's been a while since I've been this happy for time to pass by quickly!

-These days, it feels like celebrities are really being discharged quickly, has the time to serve in the military actually decreased?




trazy.com