Klook.com

Monday, March 4, 2024

, ,

RIIZE x IU Love 119 Challenge

 





-Adorableㅋㅋㅋ

-IU seems to be holding back her laughterㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was hoping for her to do the Get a Guitar challenge, but I like this one tooㅋㅋ

-That's very cuteㅋㅋㅋ It's driving me insaneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-IU is so f*cking gorgeous...

-Isn't that too short?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is this the original Love 119 Challenge?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-IU seriously doesn't get old... She's so adorable and pretty...

-RIIZE's visuals are amazing enough to win awards. They look like a bunch of tall guys from IU's fan clubㅋㅋㅋ

-This is way too short. Give us more. 

-IU is so lovely... Anyway, I really want that shirtㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Now that RIIZE doesn't need those shirts anymore, can't they just give one to me?

-IU looks so small among those handsome flower boysㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm a RIIZE's fan but I have to admit that IU is so freaking cute hereㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Both IU and RIIZE are so adorable, it's killing me...

-This is too cuteㅠㅠㅠ Jieun-ah, please do the Get a Guitar challenge tooㅠㅠ

-I was wondering why Chanyoung carried an empty bag. Turns out that he brought that for IU to wear in this challengeㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute...
trazy.com