Klook.com

Monday, March 4, 2024

, , ,

Kim Chaewon's Reaction When She Saw IU's Comment on Her Holssi Challenge

 IU left a comment on Kim Chaewon's Holssi Challenge


Chaewon-ssi, be my colleague!❤️

I have never seen Chaewon acting like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(Chaewon is a big fan of IU)

+ Sudden love confession

'🤭...I love you💜'


 -Kim Chaewon, breatheㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's crazy. I have never seen her acting that wayㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at how red her face isㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It looks like she's gonna faintㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is so freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The way her face gets really red and the way she slaps her forehead is seriously so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looks like she really likes IUㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can totally relate to Chaewon hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Chaewon is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Did she use the purple heart emoji because she knows IU loves purple?

-She's so cute... Does she not usually act like this? That makes her even cuterㅋㅋㅋ

-That's f*cking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ All fangirls are the sameㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Looks like her face is gonna burst any time soon, though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋI wonder who filmed that moment?? Her fellow teammate??

-It looks like she's holding back herself from slapping her own forehead because she's being filmedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Tell me how to pause that videoㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't stop watching it

-I really love it when my favorite singers are so friendly with each other!!!

-Chaewon's face turning redㅋㅋㅋ I've never seen her like this before

-She might suffocate at this pointㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It looks like she's going to cry soonㅋㅋㅋ

-Chaewon, breathe...!!!!

-So cuteㅋㅋㅋ Where was this video uploaded?

-I've never seen Chaewon like this beforeㅋㅋㅋ I hope she can meet IU in person someday...

-I've been a fan of Chaewon since her debut and it's really unfamiliar to see her acting this way...ㅋㅋㅋ

-Is she crying?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com