Klook.com

Monday, March 4, 2024

,

DAY6 'fourever' Trailer Film

 

DAY6 is having a comeback on March 18 at 6PM KST. Please show a lot of love.

theqoo

-Oh!!!!!!!!!! Finally!

-Guys, it's here!!!

-Aaaargh finally, damn it ㅠ

-Finallyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-The title's crazyㅠㅠㅠ

-Wow finally a comeback!!! So excited

-Something big is coming.

-Already loving the song;;;

-Finally, it's a comeback!!!

-Even just the beat makes me excited... 

-Oh my, crazy ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ my heart's racing

-Four of them, foureverㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ This is insane, seriously

-Fourever 🍀

-Fourever, this is really insane.......ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-DAY6 is finally here. They're hereㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-Already so good 😭

-DAY6 MYDAY forever🍀🍀🍀🍀

-This is their first comeback after I became a fanㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh my heart is racing, my hands are shaking

-Please include unreleased songs in the album..

-Fourever, seriously it's so good, please let the four of them stay together forever

trazy.com