Klook.com

Monday, March 4, 2024

, ,

Unlike in Korea, Girls' Generation was known for their somewhat manic EDM songs in Japan

 I enjoyed both the Korean and Japanese albums, but there was definitely a different vibe...

In Japan, it seemed like they pursued a more sophisticated and glamorous route, different from KARA and their easy-listening songs at the time.

Flower Power 

Galaxy Supernova 

The Great Escape

etc

theqoo 

-There are so many great songs in Soshi's Japanese album, but Lips is my favorite... I also love The Great Escape

-Galaxy Supernova is a fantastic song.

-The Great Escape is an insane song, was it on MTV...? Loved the performance there, and the choreography was crazy.

-The Great Escape is a killer song. The album itself is amazing.

-I loved Flower Power...

-The Great Escape is a real masterpiece... I still listen to it occasionally.

-Their Japanese songs were a thousand times better. The Great Escape, Paparazzi, Flower Power, Galaxy Supernova, etc.

-I also liked Mr. Taxi.

-Personally, I liked the Japanese songs better.

-I enjoyed all the songs from their Japanese activities.

-I still listen to Soshi's Japanese albums. From the 1st album, "I'm in Love with the Hero" and "You-aholic" are really good.

-I love almost all of their Japanese songs.

-Even the ballads are so good. "All My Love is For You," I should listen to it after a long time.

-Soshi has so many hit songs in their Japanese discography.

-I got into Soshi late, but even my non-K-pop fan friends say Soshi's Japanese songs are good. My favorite, Galaxy Supernova, is just top-notch, no competition.

-Catch Me If You Can and Mr. Taxi, I liked them. Oh, and Galaxy Supernova too.

-The Japanese ballads are good too. So touching.

-The quality of the Japanese albums is really good.

-I really like Flower Power, so I still listen to it sometimes.

-Wow, even if these songs were released now, they'd still be classy ㅠㅠ.

-Flower Power is really great.

trazy.com