Klook.com

Monday, March 4, 2024

, ,

I Just Found Out That Sungchan was a Model for SPAO Back Then

 

I saw a picture of this model in the store and thought he was handsome, but it turns out it was Sungchan. Turns out he quietly did some ads when he was in his previous group. Did you guys know about this?

instiz

-I knew about it. I often see him when I pass by Hongdae.

-Yeah, I remember seeing him in a Dr. G advertisement and thought he was really handsome.

-Yeah, of course, there are SPAO photocards too.

-I recently became interested in Sungchan and was surprised when I found out about this.

-Jinsooㅋㅋㅋㅋ Was that when his name wasn't known yet??

-I bought a hoodie from SPAO because of him back then.

-Yeah, back then he was called as 'Jinsoo Sungchan'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jinsoo Sungchanㅋㅋㅋ I just found out now tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Same here, I didn't know he was an idol back then either.

-He was also a Dr. G model... for a moment..

-Wait, Sungchan was also a SPAO model...?!

trazy.com