Klook.com

Monday, March 4, 2024

, , ,

IU Wrote a Letter to RIIZE Shotaro in Japanese

 


Today, I went to IU's concert!

I'm not sure if there were any BRIIZEs, but UAENAs sent a lot of cheers, so I had a really fun performance. Thank you, UAENAs~~ I hope UAENAs seniors and BRIIZE can meet one dayㅎㅎ

And I also received gifts and even a handwritten letter from IU Sunbaeㅠ She even wrote the letter in Japaneseㅠㅠ It was really touchingㅠ Although I couldn't watch the entire concert, it was so cool to see IU Sunbae enjoying the stage with fans so skillfully. I know a lot of her songs, so I've always wanted to go to her concertㅎㅎ It was truly an honor to be on such a stage.

IU, who is famous for giving letters and gifts to each concert guest, wrote a letter in Japanese for the Japanese member 🥺


-IU is really coolㅜㅜ

-IU's consideration is crazy, really..

-It's really touchingㅜㅜㅜ

-I'm a BRIIZE and this is really touching...🧡

-It's touching ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My babies must have been really touched too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you IU ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-It's amazing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Our Jieun-ie's thoughtfulness is amazingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-She's really an angel

-In Japanese? IU is really meticulous

-I knew IU was thoughtful towards guests, but writing a Japanese letter is really the epitome of delicacy...

-IU is really sweet

-Really thoughtfulㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Our Taro must be really touched~ Thank you, IU 🙇‍♀️

-🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 Ah, it's really touching ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Indeed, the tops are the tops for a reason.

-It's touchingㅠㅠIU and Shotaro are both warm and beautifulㅠㅠㅠ

-Really, people who do well aren't just lucky

-Wow, IU is really a good seniorㅠㅠㅠ

-Her heart is so beautiful

-IU really takes good care of people around her

-Jieun really is someone with a lot to learn from..

-She even wrote in Chinese for Tang Wei.. It's really amazing how she manages to be so attentive even in the midst of being busy... Sweet girl

-Both of them have such beautiful hearts
trazy.com