Klook.com

Monday, January 22, 2024

, ,

Overseas fans express their dissapointments in HyunA



-How can you defend a sex offender...

-It's disgusting.

-I heard he's not related to the Burning Sun? 

-Yong Jun-hyung wasn't a member of that infamous group chat. He received the video, and he himself admitted it!

-Even overseas fans go to such lengths ㅋㅋㅋ..

-Korean fans who still like him need to reflect...

-Very disappointed.

-I don't exactly remember, but was that the reason he left his group?

-It's fascinating, so fascinating.

-Birds of a feather flock together, so I'm completely disappointed too.

-She has every rights to date whoever she wants, but not a sex offender...

-Was he really involved in Burning Sun? I did see his apology letter. I still can't believe Hyuna is dating him... Is it even real? Was she also close with Jung Joonyoung?

-It was claimed that Junhyung wasn't part of the Jung Joon-young group chat, so if that's the case, did he receive and share videos through personal messages...?

-Even if they were having a secret relationship, it would be problematic enough ; I don't understand why they had to announce their relationship to the public

-I supported her until now, but I can't anymore.

-Isn't it anxious to date someone like that? If I were her, I would be worried about him spreading my photos or stories to friends...? I can't understand.

-As a fan, I want my bias to be happier than anyone else, but even so, who would like someone who dates a person involved in sexual crimes? Could they not have kept their relationship a bit quieter...? A relationship that no one welcomes.
trazy.com