Klook.com

Thursday, July 13, 2023

, ,

Two K-Dramas with the highest International ratings

 


1. Reply 1988 
9.2 out of 10

2. My Mister 
9.1 out of 10


-I really want to watch My Mister, but I can never get pass Ep 3ㅠㅠ I always stop watching it around that episode. Does it get better after that episode? I always hear about people saying that it's the best drama they have ever watched in their life, I want to feel the same wayㅠㅠㅠ

-The first episode of My Mister is so boring that I stopped watching it after several attempts to watch it. I tried to be patient and watch the next episode, but the next thing I know is that I ended up pulling an all-nighter to watch the whole drama.

-I can never finish watching My Mister because it's really boring... I wanna try watching it again since a lot of people say it's a really great drama

-My Mister is my and my mother's favorite drama everㅋㅋㅋ

-IU's acting in My Mister is absolutely legendary...

-My mom and I binge-watched My Mister during the pandemic. I still remember how the two of us got really emotional and couldn't stop talking about how amazing that drama isㅋㅋㅋ

-It's really fascinating. I thought Reply 1988 wasn't popular overseas because foreigners wouldn't be able to relate to the vibes...

-I don't understand why My Mister is really popular, though...

-My Mister is the best drama I have ever watched in my life. I think I've watched it more than 5 times. Everything about it is perfectㅠㅠ

-My Mister somehow comforts my soul. Sometimes, I re-watch it when I'm feeling blue.

-I can't watch My Mister no matter how many times I tried to...

-My Mister is so suffocating for me, I can't watch itㅠㅠ I've tried to watch it several times and I always failed each time...

-I don't think My Mister is that good, though...

-I've always thought My Mister has the vibes that only Koreans can understand, though...

trazy.com