Klook.com

Thursday, July 13, 2023

, ,

Jang Wonyoung was taken to ER in the middle of filming I AM MV

 


'This is the first time I'm sharing this publicly. Wonyoung got injured during the filming of the MV which required her to get around 7 stitches. I have never been so shocked during filming. We still had a couple of scenes left to film at the time, I thought we wouldn't be able to film it (as planned) because she got injured. However, Wonyoung still showed up on the set to finish filming despite being brought to ER two days in a row and getting stitches. I think she was very amazing because she never showed like she had a hard time during the filming at all' 


I was wondering why did Wonyoung have such a big wound when she went to Paris. Were these stitches from her injury during the filming of the MV? It looks really painful...ㅠㅠㅠ 

(NB: The original video was taken down from Radio MBC official Twitter account) 

theqoo 

-Wonyoung is already a superstar, but I hope she will become even more successful in the future. I hope she would never get hurt againㅜㅜ

-Wonyoung is really patient... I'm not patient at all. If I were her, I would've complained and whined all day longㅠ

-Jang Wonyoung is such a professional, she has a really strong determination. I'm not a fan, but I can totally see that. 

-She's really amazing. However, we shouldn't be taking this lightly. Was there an accident during the filming? I wonder why her company never said anything about it...

-Wonyoung-ah, please don't get hurtㅠㅠ I'm so proud of her, but this is very heart-breaking...

-This breaks my heart... Wonyoung-ah, don't be so hard on yourselfㅠㅠ Take care of yourself, both physically and mentally...

-Wonyoung is really professional, but I really feel sorry for her to hear this...

-That's very professional of her but Starship, you better protect your artists properly from now on!!!

-She's still really young... I hope she would never get hurt again and not pressure herself. I hope she stays healthy and always happy!!

-I don't like how people praise her for being professional for it. She has every right to complain when she gets injuredㅠㅠㅠ

-She shouldn't be getting back to work when she barely recovers from her injury, though...

-Please don't be too patientㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul... I wonder why MBC took down that tweet...

-She got 7 stitches from an injury?? She got injured badly enough to get stitches??

-7 stitches... That's f*cking crazyㅠㅠ

trazy.com