Klook.com

Thursday, July 13, 2023

, ,

The part of EXO D.O's fancam that went viral

 




So f*cking hansome

There are also a lot of other insane (in a good way) parts in the fancam, so please watch it<3



He's also a great dancer...

theqoo 

-I f*cking love this... Do Kyungsoo, your face is the bestㅠㅜㅜ

-His face is the f*cking future of K-pop

-That looks like a scene from a movie...

-I love you, Do Kyungsooㅠㅠㅠ

-The way the light shines on his face right when he looks up is so crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋ I mean... Why are you filming a movie in the middle of performing in a music show?

-The lighting is a paid actorㅠㅠ The way it shines on his face right when he looks upㅠㅠ

-I thought I was watching a movie...

-This looks like a scene from a Hongkong movie, probably because the light was red...

-This is absolutely crazy... I can't stop watching this fancam...

-My heart drops to my stomach the moment the light shines on his faceㄷㄷ

-He's really handsome... Why does he look so handsome standing in a dark corner like that...

-Isn't it illegal to film a movie in the middle of performing in a music show?

-I know that he's handsome, but his aura is out of this world...

-His aura is crazy... That looks like a scene from a movie...

trazy.com