Klook.com

Thursday, July 13, 2023

,

Choi Yena seems to have halted the promotions for her new album

 

The last video posted on her Youtube official account was from 2 weeks ago
(The MV was posted in Stone Music Youtube channel)


Her last stage was on July 2nd (The first week of the promotions)

She released the MV of her side-track before her comeback and I personally think it sounds good, I thought she would at least continue promoting that song. I looked it up and I think she's no longer promoting this album...?? (Tell me if I'm wrong) 

I don't know if she made any announcements about this promotion since I don't join her official fan cafe, though... Please let me know if she announces anything


-I really like the song, it's such a shame that her company handled this matter poorlyㅠㅠ It's a really good song, though...

-If only they changed the title and apologized properly... I think her company did a really poor job in handling this situation

-The song is actually really good. Not to mention that it shows Yena's charms really wellㅠㅠ I personally think it's better for her to apologize and change the title of the song so that she can continue to promote it...

-I feel really bad for Yenaㅠㅠ

-It's such a shame... This song is actually really good. It could become a big hit just like Smile. I wonder why her company handled this matter so poorly.

-Choosing to remain silent instead of apologizing wouldn't look good for her image, though...

-I think stopping the whole promotion is the best option to save her...

-Even if she chooses to halt the promotion, she should've apologized...

-She should've titled the song 'Bad Hobby' or 'Wicked Love'. Why did she choose to title it that way?

-Hul... She participated in writing the lyrics and composing the song?

-I really liked her, though... She disappointed me with this album...

-That song is actually really good, though. It's such a shame. I hope she would be more careful in the future.

-This is very heart-breakingㅠㅠ I'm sure she must've prepared a lot for this comeback...

trazy.com