Klook.com

Thursday, July 13, 2023

, ,

The idol survival show that has the three aspects of talent, fun, and popularity

 YG Survival Who is Next WIN


They wrote and composed almost all of the songs they performed in the show. They also created the choreography. 


This picture was taken during an offline event.





The legendary 6 Foot 7 Foot


Self-composed song, Go Up


-This show was so f*cking fun. It was literally the only thing my friends and I talk about at school.

-I agree. I was not a fan but I know about this program because I heard Kang Seungyoon and Lee Seunghoon were in it. 

-This show was really popular even among non-fans. You know that guy, Nam... He was really popular. 

-I witnessed how popular this show was, probably because I was still in school back then. Everyone at school and the academy talked about this show all the timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was still in middle school at the time this show aired. My friends and I usually would watch clips of this show during breaksㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This show aired when I was in 10th grade. There were none of my friends who didn't watch this show. 

-I watched this show because I heard Kang Seungyoon from Superstar K was in itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh... I was still in primary school at that time, that's probably why I had no memories of it...

-I was in 7th grade when this show aired. My class was divided into 2 different sides to support each team and we used to fight a lot because of it back thenㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If you were in middle or high school at the time this show aired, there's literally no way you didn't know about this show.

-What year did this show air in? I'm not a K-pop fan, but I know about Produce 101 because it's really popular. But not with this show, it's my first time hearing about it. 

-Popularity? Produce 101 Season 2 had the biggest popularity. 

-Who are these?

-All of the participants in this show are really talented...
trazy.com