Klook.com

Thursday, July 13, 2023

, , , ,

MBLAQ Thunder and Gugudan Mimi reveal their relationship

 



They were featured in the preview of the next episode of the show that Choi Sujong and Ha Heera's show, Second House. They revealed that they have been dating in secret for 4 years as they ask for relationship advice from Choi Sujong and Ha Heera


-Hul... Mimi from Gugudan?? I really liked her. It's been a long time since I saw herㅠㅠ

-What?? For real??

-They look so cute together... They somehow have a similar vibeㅋㅋ

-I thought they had a big age difference since they debuted in a completely different generation, but they actually don't... I hope they're happy~

-Whoa... I never expected them to be in a relationship. They have such beautiful smilesㅠㅠ I hope they're happy...

-I'm fine as long as they're happy

-Are they really dating? Or is it just a prank?

-You're telling me they're really in a relationship and not just for a variety show?

-It fascinates me how they choose to reveal their relationship this way...

-Whoa... They look really cute together...

-Hul... Is that Sandara's younger brother??

-I saw them in person last year when they went for groceries... That was when Thunder had a reggae hair. He was wearing a mask but I recognized him. I didn't know who the girl was, though. Anyway, I hope they're happy...

-Hul... They look good together... They've been dating for 4 years? That's a really long time...

-It looks like they're planning to get married... They look good together. I hope they're happy.

-It looks like they're currently preparing to get married... They look happy together...

-Is this some kind of a prank?

trazy.com