Klook.com

Thursday, July 13, 2023

, ,

The secret behind Jang Wonyoung's legendary close-up shot on Instagram

 

This picture is unedited and taken with a basic camera

theqoo

-I think either Wonyoung or I, one of us, may not be a human. I look awfully disgusting when I get my pictures taken with a basic camera. On the other side, Wonyoung looks like she has a Snow filter on even with just a basic camera. 

-Wow... Basic camera...? I mean... She looks so surreal that I'm speechlessㅋㅋㅋㅋ How could someone look this gorgeous?

-She looks like an AI character... So pretty... 

-Wonyoung-ah, are you even a real human...?

-Her facial features are beautiful, but it's her skin that makes me more jealous. I can't even see her pores. 

-Filters are useless for Wonyoungㅠㅠ

-I feel bad for her. She probably doesn't know what it feels like to be bored. I mean... She probably gets entertained just by looking at her reflection in the mirror. 

-She doesn't have pores?

-Are we even the same species...?

-God is so f*cking unfair...

-That makeup is a form of art...

-Is this even possible...?

-My princess, you look surrealㅠㅠ<3

trazy.com