Klook.com

Thursday, July 13, 2023

, ,

A clip of Rosé interacting with a fansite master at the airport that's really fascinating

 

(NB: The fansite master asked if Rosé would come to her wedding if she gets married one day. Rosé said she would absolutely come and even sing a congratulatory song at her wedding. The fansite master handed Rosé an envelope, tricking her into thinking that she was getting married but the paper inside the envelope said 'It's a lie~')

It fascinates me how Blackpink comfortably interacts with fans at the airport. It's also fascinating how it was Rosé's fansite master, but Jisoo and Jennie know her. I heard that fansite master was the one who filmed Rosé's iconic Coachella clips?

theqoo 

-It's fascinating how Jisoo and Jennie know that fansite masterㅋㅋㅋ This clip is somehow very heart-warming

-It's really nice to see a healthy interaction between fans and idols. I'm not a fan, but I actually watched Rosé's legendary Coachella fancam. I totally understand why that fancam was legendary. Rosé looked really beautiful and performed perfectly in that fancam. 

-I remember watching a clip of a female idol asking her fan to go eat ice cream with her. It makes me realize that female idols are really close and friendly with their fans. 

-Female idols tend to treat their fans like friends...

-I don't know... I wouldn't call this a healthy relationship, though...

-She's only wearing jeans and a T-shirt and yet she looks really gorgeousㅠㅠ

-Judging from the way Rosé talks to her, it looks like she's been a fan of hers since her debut...

-This clip never fails to put me in a good mood because they look like friendsㅎㅎ Blackpink's reaction when the fan handed them the envelope was really adorable. They were absolutely shockedㅎㅎㅎ

-My bias even bought drinks for the fans who came to see her at the airport...

-It's really nice to see fans and idols interact with each other like friends. It somehow makes me feel really emotional. 

-Jisoo and Rosé's expressions are really adorableㅋㅋㅋ

-My bias also treats her fans like friends;; She even talks to them first when she sees them...

-ㅋㅋㅋ That fansite master was the one who filmed Rosé's first legendary Coachella fancam. Rosé recognized her among the audiences at Coachella. She has been a fan for a long time. 

trazy.com