Klook.com

Monday, March 27, 2023

, ,

I think this guy is going to be under fire for his attitude

 The eliminated trainees were doing their speech and he was busy with his own nails like he didn't give a f*ck


[+515][-50]

1. [+214][-4] He was already involved in a controversy because of how he looks

2. [+173][-9] A fellow trainee was doing his speech and he didn't even bother to listen?? I've always noticed that guy was the typical Hannam guy. How could he survive the elimination instead of my baby?? I seriously don't understand at all...

3. [+111][-3] His attitude is just as bad as his looks

4. [+110][-2] It rages me to know that my baby, Junseo, got eliminated and this bastard survived the elimination...

5. [+99][-2] Jongwoo-ya, you can look at your nails at home;;

6. [+41][-0] He was the guy who grabbed Gyuvin's by the neckㅠㅠ


7. [+37][-0] This guy f*cking pretends like he's a good guy. That doesn't matter because a lot of people already spilled the tea about him, they all said that he doesn't have a good personality

8. [+34][-0] I feel raged just by looking at him
trazy.com