Klook.com

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Do you know that Studio Ghibli is releasing a new movie?

 The title is Earwig and The Witch, it's originally from a book. 

At first, I thought it's about a witch and her magic. I thought it would be something like Kiki's Delivery Service or Howl's Moving Castle. But then, I heard it's going to be fully produced in CG Animation and I was so speechless when I looked it up. 

It looks like Tooniverse, something that primary school students these days would watch

I was a little bit worried when I first heard that it's going to be directed by Miyazaki Goro.

Ghibli fans who became fans for their animation probably wouldn't be able to watch this movie at all...





pann

[+244][-38]

1. [+487][-1] What the heck? It looks like the animation about safety education that you usually watch at school...

2. [+380][-1] There's just no Ghibli vibes at all...


3. [+295][-3] I watch Ghibli because of their very own beautiful 2D animation. If they're really going to produce this movie in 3D, it wouldn't radiate Ghibli vibes more than their 2D animation.

4. [+104][-0] Give me back this, f*ck...

5. [+72][-0] I mean, isn't Ghibli all about the 2D animation?ㅠㅠ Why would they produce movies in 3D. Their 2D animation is more memorable...



6. [+55][-1] Honestly, they're removing their own company's strength at this pointㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com