Klook.com

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

,

Would this song stir a controversy if it was released now?



This song was released in 2015

1 = This song still would stir a controversy if it was released now
2 = Nah, this song is actually just fine


-He's Park Jinyoung, you guys. This song still would gain fame even if he released it nowㅋㅋㅋ

-It would flop right away if it wasn't Park Jinyoung...

-I never noticed the lyrics were so... Wow. Disgusting.

-I really hated it back then when it was first released. I love the song, but what in the world is wrong with the lyrics??

-He got so much hate when he released this song... But I personally really like Jessi's partㅋㅋㅋ

-I fucking hate the lyrics, but I have to admit that the melody is so nice and addictingㅠㅠ That's why I can't stop listening to it...

-Well, haters are gonna hate, anywayㅋㅋㅋ I personally like this song, it sounds exciting

-It caused a lot of controversies back then...

-Is there anything wrong with this song??

-I really hate this song, it still fascinates me how this song is really popular...

-The lyrics are trash, but it sounds exciting. I usually listen to this song when I work out.

-I think this song is fine... People have different taste, anyway

-I fucking hate this song...

-I would still hate it. This song is very offensive.

-Wait until you guys listen to Anaconda by Nicki Minaj...
trazy.com