Klook.com

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

, ,

A lot of people around me starting to stan this male idol







The Boyz's Jooyeon


-I can relate, he's so freaking handsome...

-Oh... He reminds me of Cho Seungyounㅋㅋㅋㅋ He has a really nice build...

-I know right... A lot of my friends are starting to stan The Boyz lately...

-I hope he tries out some acting gigs someday... He has the looks, there's something about him that draws me in...

-I know. He's the only thing that people around me ever talk about lately...

-As a veteran fangirl, he reminds me of Chansung from 2PM... I will never get bored of staring at him.

-I have never heard of him and his group, but I'm really tempted to check them out right now

-Yeah, and I'm one of those people...

-I don't know who he is but I often see his name on my Twitter's timelineㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The Boyz's Younghoon, Hyunjae, and Jooyeon. They're the Visual Bermuda Triangle, they'll blow your mind.

-I love you, Lee Jooyeon. I fell in love with him after watching Road to Kingdom...

-I have never seen him before but I have to admit that he's really handsome

-I think I just fell in love at the first sight...

-My friend also started stanning him after watching Road to Kingdom. He has been gaining a lot of fans lately.

-Most of my friends are The Boyz's fans now...

-He's not only handsome, but also a great dancer...
trazy.com