Klook.com

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

, , , ,

Ah, crazy... Kim Soohyun and Seo Yeji are wearing XX for It's Okay To Not Be Okay


아 미친 미친 김수현 서예지 사괜에서 xx입엇어 ㅅㅍ | 인스티즈

Uniformㅠㅠㅠ


-Whoa... I wonder what this scene is about...

-Hul, both of them look so cute in uniformsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-But why are they wearing uniform?? I can't wait for Saturday to come...

-Hul... My heart is beating really fast...

-Hul, what is this aboutㅠㅠㅠ I can't wait alreadyㅠㅠㅠ

-On top of that, Seo Yeji's hair is short???? Ugh...

-Kim Soohyun still looks exactly the same when he starred in Dream High...

-Oh my goodness...

-Seo Yeji's short hair... This is crazy...

-I can't wait already!!!

-Why does Seo Yeji have short hair here...??

-Hul... This is driving me nuts, for real...

-Hold on... I can't process this yet...

-A flashback to their school days???

-Is it Seo Yeji's imaginary situation...? Or is it a flashback?

-Whoa... This is unbelievable...
trazy.com