Klook.com

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

, , , ,

Daeyeol must be the one who wrote this letter on Golden Child's album for Jiae right?

Judging by how he wrote the letter informally


-I think so, because Daeyeol is the only one in the group who's the same age with her. The rest of the members are younger than her.

-Is she the same age with Golden Child's Daeyeol?

-That looks like Daeyeol's hand-writing...

-Whoa, that album is really big
 ㄴYes, it's the size of a magazineㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What happened to her hand...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-She's really beautiful...

-Jiae and Daeyeol are the same age but Jiae addresses him as 'Oppa'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm dying of this cuteness...

-Judging on the hand-writing, I think it's Daeyeol. It looks like an adult's hand-writing.

-I really love the idols from Woolim Ent.ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Their album is really bigㅋㅋㅋㅋ On top of that, Dael-jji's hand-writing is really beautiful. So is Jiae!

-That album is seriously so big...

-Yeah, I can confirm that's Dael-jji's hand-writing...
trazy.com