Klook.com

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

, , ,

IU's Instagram post makes me realise that Boo Seungkwan has already lost his stage name


It was posted with the title 'Seungkwan - Love Poem' but IU naturally puts the hashtag #BooSeungkwan in the captionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-Hul, I didn't notice thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The fact that his stage name is Seungkwan is more shocking to meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-His stage name is Seungkwan?? I'm so used to call him Boo Seungkwanㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Calling him Seungkwan is just too awkward... You have to call him by his full nameㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm not a fan of Seventeen and I thought Boo Seungkwan was his stage name... How could you leave out the Boo? His last name is the important part of his name...

-His stage name is Seungkwan...? I have never called him Seungkwan, without his last nameㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love Boo Seungkwan

-Mr. Boo~ On my lips, Boo~

-Let's just use Boo Seungkwan as his stage nameㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It doesn't feel complete to call him without his last name...

-I'm more used to calling him Boo Seungkwanㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It feels awkward to call him just Seungkwanㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't believe Boo Seungkwan's stage name is Seungkwan...

-Boo Seungkwan is not his actual name?? I don't know him but I've heard his name a lotㅋㅋㅋ
 ㄴHis real name is Boo Seungkwan, but if you look at his official profile, his stage name is Seungkwan. It's like how Suzy's real name is Bae Suzy and her stage name is just Suzy!

-
trazy.com