Klook.com

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

,

ITZY releases their official light stick


It's called Light Ring


-Put it on top of your head and you'll become an angel

-I wonder how to use itㅋㅋㅋ I think it'd be tiring to hold that up during concertsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's very unique and the design is so pretty!

-I thought it was an automatic vacuum cleanerㅠㅠㅠ

-I thought it was a steering wheel...

-You can use it when you go to Karaoke!

-You can actually use that as a mood-lightㅋㅋㅋㅋ Nice!

-That reminds me of a tambourineㅋㅋㅋ It's so cute and I love how it's really unique!

-Do you hang them on your wrist... Or do you hold it like a donut...? I bet fans are going to make sticks to hold it and sell it as an unofficial merchandiseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... That is so unique and different from all the light sticks I've seen. I want oneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I wanted to buy it but it's already sold out...

-It's already sold out...

-So... Do you use it like a tambourine?

-I think the person who designed this is the same person who designed Day6's lightband...

-This looks really unique...

-Hul... It's so pretty, I want one...
trazy.com