Klook.com

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

, ,

SHINee's Taemin to delay his solo comeback on July due to a wrist injury


He injured his right wrist in the middle of practicing for his upcoming solo comeback. However, SM Ent. claims that his injury is nothing serious but it still requires treatment and stability to recover.


-Don't get injured, Taemin-ahㅠㅠ This is seriously breaking my heart

-Taemin-ah, your health comes firstㅠㅠ Make sure to get some rest, you can have your comeback later when you're in a better condition. I will always be waiting for you~~

-He must be really upset..ㅠㅠ Get well soonㅠㅠ

-Taemin-ah, don't worry about usㅠㅠㅠ Your health comes firstㅠㅠㅠ

-Taemin-ah, I love you. I will be waiting for you, no matter how long is it. Let's see each other when you're in a better condition, okay?

-Hul... It would probably take one to two months for a full recovery...

-That's too bad, Taeminㅠㅠ Get well soon, please don't get injured anymoreㅠㅠㅠ

-Please don't get injured, Taemin-ahㅠㅠ Is the choreography extreme...? Or tough?ㅠㅠ

-His health comes first. I hope he gets a really good rest and recovers really soon!

-Taemin-ah, how did you get hurtㅠㅠ Please don't get hurtㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul... I hope he gets well really soon...

-I was looking forward to his comeback, though... I hope he recovers really soon~~

-Protect Taemin at all costsㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com