Klook.com

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Song Mino's airport fashion notifies that summer is about to come


여름을 알리는 송민호 공항패션 | 인스티즈


-...?? M.. Mino? You're going to catch a cold!! It's really cold at night!!

-If you're feeling hot, you could've just worn short sleeves instead...

-His airport case is so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-I have a feeling the casts of Journey To The West is going to make fun of him because of this... Anyway, he looks handsome...

-Oh Gosh, I love itㅠㅠ He looks so sexyㅠㅠㅠ

-W..What... But the airport is a public place, I think it would've been better if he covers up himself a little bit...

-It's really cool that he has his own color and uniqueness when it comes to fashion... But I think now I know why P.O says that his fashion sense is a little bit too much to handleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He has to take off his outer during the baggage checking, I wonder how he's going to handle thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks so swaggy... He can wear anything he wants...

-Song Mino has a T-Shirt allergy, that's why he's not wearing any...

-He reminds me of what P.O says about his fashion senseㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com