Klook.com

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Jessica and Krystal are confirmed to film another reality show after 5 years ... To reveal the daily life of Jung Sisters



-No wonder why Jessica and Krystal's videos are coming up on my Youtube recommendation tab a lot latelyㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul...ㅠㅠㅠ Thank you so muchㅠㅠㅠ

-I literally screamed and teared up as soon as I read this articleㅠㅠ No wonder why I often see their clips on Youtube lately. I love this, I miss them so muchㅠㅠ

-Is this possible...? Isn't Krystal still under SM Ent...?
 ㄴIt is possible! They often do pictorials together and Krystal often goes to Jessica's events for her brands!

-Hul... When will they start filming?

-All these waiting doesn't go to wasteㅠㅠ

-Huk, I'm looking forward to it!!

-Thank you so muchㅠㅠ I re-watch their reality show so much that I have already memorized their dialogues, and now they're finally getting another reality showㅠㅠ

-Oh Gosh, my heart is beating so fast... I don't know what to do...

-I love Jung Sister with my whole heartㅠㅠ

-You have no idea how long I've waited for this day to come...ㅠㅠ

-What?? I literally was just re-watching their old reality show...
trazy.com