Klook.com

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Mamamoo's Hwasa looks like she just got her skin tanned

One month ago


Yesterday







-No, she has always been that tan...

-I love Hwasa...

-She looks very cool...

-As expected from Ahn Hyejin, she looks really cool...

-I think Hwasa suits darker hair so much better...

-Wheein is wearing Aladdin's pants...

-I love it, it makes her look more unique and special...

-I wonder if your skin tone can come back to your original one after going through tanning like that...? I think Hwasa used to have a really light skin tone before...

-I seriously hope tanned skin will become a trend in South Korea...

-She has been tanning her skin since 2016. Your skin tone can come back to your original one as the time passes by, she's consistently been tanning her skin because of it.

-She suits tanned skin really well, it's probably because she has a toned body...

-It makes her look fancy! Looks good on herㅋㅋ

-It's not her first time tanning her skin, though...

-It obviously looks like a spray tan, though...?
trazy.com