Klook.com

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Why fans feel that Jennie 'betrayed' them more than anything else..



You said you were solo, you betrayer..


-You said you were shining solo..ㅠㅠㅠ 

-Everyone except me is in relationship..

-Shining couple..

-'It's all useless' now..ㅜㅜ

-I'm the only one who's solo..

-This post is so freaking funny..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She was actually singing, 'BITCH you're a solo. You're the only one who's solololo'

-I knew it..There's no such thing as shining solo..

-Solo can't shine..

-'Bitch, I'm a solo..'

-Jennie-ya, you're so mean..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why did the relationship have to be leaked when she just released her song that's titled 'Solo'..ㅋㅋㅋ It's a relief that the promotions have already ended..

-For your record, she was already with Kai when she debuted with Solo..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Be happy, Jennie-ya..

-I can't trust anybody..
trazy.com