Klook.com

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Wanna One's Ha Sungwoon to make a solo debut on February.. Wanna One Syndrome



-I heard some rumors that No Taehyun will debut in January, Sungwoon in February, and Go Hojung in March.. Seems like it's true..ㄷㄷ

-Solo?? That's unexpected. But he got the dancing and singing skills though, so he's going to be fine..

-Ha Sungwoon has a beautiful voice, he'll do well. It's so good to hear such great news from the beginning of 2019. 

-Being a solo singer is not easy, though..

-Congrats! I hope he'll have a ballad song as his debut song. He has a really calming voice.

-I wish Ha Sungwoon all the best!

-He's leaving Hotshot..?

-Is it just a Solo project..? Or is he leaving Hotshot..?

-Oh, Ha Sungwoon.. I believe he's going to rock! Anyway, I'm really looking forward to what concept he will use on his solo debut!!

-Sungwoon-ah, I'm rooting for you!! Let's hit big!!

-Hul.. This is amazing. Ha Sungwoon is debuting!

-I'm not a fan of him but congratulations!
trazy.com