Klook.com

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Ong Seongwoo, don't cryㅠㅠ

Seongwoo-ya, you've done a great job.. Don't cryㅠㅠ
You did well as Wanna One and we will stay in your side forever~~

I have experienced so much during one year and half I'm in Wanna One. Every second is precious. And by today, we, Wanna One, ends our promotions. But we hope we will stay in everyone's minds and memories. Happy new year. Thank you so much.

We also wish you a happy new year.
Do everything you want to do.
Fighting, Ong!!

To all Wanna One's members, you've done a great job and suffered a lot..ㅠㅠ
I love you, I will never forget youㅠㅠ
Let's meet again on the top.
Niel-ah, Jisung-ah, Minhyun-ah, Jihoon-ah, Daehwi-ya, Guan Lin-ah, Woojin-ah, Jaehwan-ah, Sungwoon-ah, Jinyoung-ah..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+393][-11]

1. [+51][-1] Let's do things that you haven't been able to do last year in 2019!! I hope 2019 will be a year full of joy and happiness for you all, Ong Seongwoo, Wannable, and also our Wanna One's members..<3

2. [+49][-1] We met in 2017, and now 2019 has come. Now that I think about it, time flies really fast..ㅠㅠ There are things that I regret, but we can always start fresh again. And starting things are always exciting.  Let's keep smiling^---^

3. [+42][-1] Ong-ah, I love you. You've done a really great job so far. I wish all of you good luck in 2019, let's only walk on the flowery paths. I will always believe in you, just like how I always have. And don't cry, Ong-ah..ㅠㅠ

4. [+12][-0] I'm not a fan, but I'm tearing up right now.. How could things end now, they still have some awards ceremonies to attend.. They were a syndrome, a big trend. And it somehow feels empty now that they're gone..

5. [+10][-0] I'm a fan of another member.. I always tear up whenever I see Sungwoon, maybe it's because of his sincerity..?ㅠㅠㅠ Seongwoo, Jisung, Sungwoon, Minhyun, Jaehwan, Jihoon, Woojin, Jinyoung, Daehwi, Guan Lin.. I love you all and thank you so much for everything<3
From Ong Seongwoo: <3 Wanna One and Wannable, let's last forever. I love you<3

trazy.com