Klook.com

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

A female idol's fashion sense that you could follow for your daily looks











(click on the link for more pics)

-First of all, you need a body and face like Yoona's..ㅠ

-I really like seeing Yoona in coats..

-Whoa.. She's really beautiful..

-I mean, this is Yoona...ㅠㅠㅠ

-My body and face are not suitable for such looks..

-Yoona has beautiful face and body, clothes don't play a big role to make her look beautiful..

-Yoongphrodite..

-Yoona is beautiful but some of her looks are kinda old-fashioned..

-It only looks beautiful because it's Yoona..ㅠㅠ

-I'll make sure to keep this in mind.. In case I lose weight some day..

-I only looked at her face as I scrolled down the post..ㅋㅋ She looks beautiful in everything..

-Yoona has a beautiful face and body, she doesn't need fancy clothes to look pretty..

-There are a lot of beautiful items in this whole post but they all would look like trash if I wear it..

-She has a great fashion sense, in my opinion!
trazy.com