Klook.com

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

What do you think about SKY Castle Lee Soo Im?

I hate the way she takes advantages of someone else's condition and situation.
I also hate the way she pretends to be fierce and tough, the way she minds other people's business, and spreads Han Seojin's secret..
She always pretends to be nice and saint, I don't like it.
And her whole family is so cringe-worthyㅋㅋ
Am I the only one who thinks so?


[+175][-60]

1. [+142][-2] The twins' family is the best..

2. [+113][-6] I can understand why she steals, but I don't like it how she spreads stories about somebody else's without permissions. She harms everyone in the castle. The price of the houses might go downhill, and besides she's also ruining the image of everyone who lives in the castle. 

3. [+38][-3] I used to like her but these days, I'm starting to hate her.. Especially since the book and stuffs.. F*ck, what is she trying to do..

4. [+37][-13] I like Lee Soo Im.. And Han Seojin is the one who started it all, anyway..ㅋㅋ Karma does exist.

5. [+30][-3] Why does everyone hate Han Seojin??

trazy.com