Klook.com

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

The most legendary comment in Dispatch's post

'Don't run, you might get hurt! I will always support Seolhyun'



-I wasn't a fan of hers back then, that's why I couldn't entirely understand the comment..ㅠㅠ I hope Seolhyun will never get hurt, both physically and also mentally.

-I had a neutral opinion about Seolhyun, but after her dating rumors spread out I just felt really sorry for her.. She was being so careful not to be caught.. She even ran to the building to not get spotted, it just broke my heart to see it..ㅠㅠ

-Seolhyun-ah, let's be happy..ㅠㅠ

-I f*cking hate Dispatch for releasing that pictures in a gif..

-I started to like Seolhyun ever since than. And I'm still a fan of hers even until this second.

-Zico should've picked her up.. Why did she run to the building like that..

-She got so much hate back then, I felt sorry for her and at some point.. I just became her fan..ㅠㅠ Seolhyun, fighting.. Don't get hurt..ㅠㅠ

-I'm tearing up..ㅠㅠ I'm rooting for you, Seolhyun-ah.. I remember the amount of hate she got at that time, it breaks my heart to think about it..

-But realistically thinking, of course she felt the needs to run. I mean, what else is she supposed to do? Throw flowers on the flower and walk like a cat? (NB: AOA's song)

-Dispatch is trash..

-You would do anything for love, you know..

-Hul.. Why am I tearing up..
trazy.com