Klook.com

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Is there anyone who suffers as much as I do..?ㅋㅋ

Today is my birthday, but no one wishes me a happy birthday..ㅋㅋ
I would be less upset about it if today is not a big day, but it's January 1st.. It's new year.
It's my birthday but all everyone cares is about the new year, no one cares about me. 
I talked to some friends of mine but all they wished were for happy new year, no one mentioned about my birthday.. None of my friends, none of my families.
It's actually a long story, but my family didn't wish me a happy birthday.
I want to die
This is what always happens every year..

+ After the count-down, a very best-friend of mine prepared a surprise birthday party for me. I got to blow the candles and made some wishes!! I almost got upset since I thought no one remembers my birthday.. 

[+987][-26]

1. [+132][-1] Happy birthday, OP-ya<3<3 Wish you all the best!

2. [+92][-1] Happy birthday!

3. [+52][-1] They're all so mean.. I mean, the OP doesn't even ask for much to be happy. All they need to do is to wish her a happy birthday..ㅋㅋ ㅠㅠ Happy birthday!

4. [+20][-0] Hul.. Look at me, I'm a mess. I almost forgot your birthday. Anyway, happy birthday and thank you so much for existing<3<3 I hope you'll stay the same and grow up into a beautiful woman. I love you, my friend.

5. [+8][-0] I'm a 40 years old Ahjumma.. Happy birthday~ Please know the fact that you're a very very precious person<3

trazy.com