Klook.com

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

An idol who asked a staff to help him find his parents at Gayo Daejejeon

BTS' V

After the show ended, he greeted his fans and told a staff that he couldn't find his parents..ㅠㅠ
Seems like his parents came to see him because it's New Year!


'Dad, put your hands up!!'
For your information, that staff is one of V's relatives and also My Little TV's PD. He knows him ever since before his debut and they're close enough to joke with each other.





Happy New Year~


-He's so freaking cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa, he's so adorable and I think I might die..ㅠㅠ My heart can't take it..ㅠㅠ

-And it also fascinated me how the staff managed to find his parents..ㅋㅋㅋ Like.. How?ㅋㅋ

-Why does that staff look so familiar to me..?ㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so cute..ㅠㅠ And it's really nice to see that PD again after a long time..

-Why is he so cute..? He has been driving me crazy ever since that Amor Fati stage..

-He looks so lovely.. Which is actually kind of unexpected, since he looks chic..

-My heart can't take all of this.. It's too muchㅠㅠ

-So cute..ㅠㅠ And not just the typical cute. He looks like an innocent and pure kid and it's just too much for my heart to take..

-He's so shockingly adorable..

-He's seriously so cute.. I have never seen anyone as cute as him..ㅠㅠ

-V is adorable..ㅋㅋ And seems like he's really close with that PD, he even finds his parents for him..

-My baby is such a cutie..ㅠㅠ



trazy.com