Klook.com

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Who are the celebrities that you wish you could spend the new year with?

It's kind of funny now that I'm really writing this..ㅋㅋㅋ
But here are the celebrities that I wish I could spend the whole christmas, year-end, and new year together with.

1. Park Bogum

Bogum with no doubt..ㅠㅠ
I started liking him after seeing him in Hyori's Bed and Breakfast..ㅋㅋㅋ
After that, I watched all of his drama..ㅋㅋ
Seeing how well he eats in Hyori's Bed and Breakfast makes me want to treat him and feed him meat during new year eve..

2. Yoo Seungho

He's not older than me, but I really want to call him Oppa.
I've been a fan of him since a long time ago..ㅠㅠ He has this 'younger-boyfriend' vibes in him, I guess..? If he sat besides Bogum in front of me, I would absolutely want to buy them delicious meals..ㅠㅠ

3. Cha Eunwoo

Do you want to eat chicken together, Eunwoo-ya?
Eunwoo is the best.. I already feel full just by watching him eat. I'm willing to give up my chicken drum sticks just for him.

4. Suzy

Because I'm a big fan of hers..ㅋㅋㅋ
Just look at her eating the noodles, isn't she just so adorable..?
I just want to spend the new year eve drinking alcohol while having some deep talks with her..

5. L

I have to admit that these gifs are the reason why I put him on the list.
I know he's just acting, but I somehow feel like that's how he's going to act when he's drunk..ㅋㅋㅋ So cute..ㅠㅠㅠ

6. Twice

D*mn it..ㅠㅠㅠ Who wouldn't want to spend new year with Twice?
They're beautiful and cute.. I really want to treat them chicken and pizza..

7. BTS

These guys.. Can they please come if I throw a new year party..?

9. Park Narae-Jang Doyeon

No, I didn't purposely choose that picture of Park Narae.. It's the most recent picture she uploaded on her Instagram..ㅋㅋㅋ
And have you seen Jang Doyeon's ad for Swarovski? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you haven't then you should. It's the funniest thing ever, I thought I was dying from too much laughter when I watch that..

[+49][-11]

1. [+31][-0] Park Narae, Ahn Youngmi.. It would be really fun to spend the new year with these comedians..ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+17][-1] I'm a Suzy's fan as well..!ㅎㅎ

3. [+16][-1] Suzy for me!! I want to drink while having a deep conversation with her..ㅎ

4. [+9][-1] I want to invite Daniel over to my house, feed him delicious food, give him a warm and quiet room to stay and release his fatigue.. Seeing him resting comfortably will put my heart in peace..

5. [+9][-0] Moonbin and Eunwoo.. I think it would be fun to spend the new year with them, even by doing nothing..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com