Klook.com

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

BTS' RM did a lot of mistakes,,

Kim Namjoon you're so adorable..ㅠㅠ

JK: Hyung, what's the point of doing rehearsal then..

+Joonie singing along to Roy Kim's song
방탄RM 실수 많이 하네,, | 인스티즈

++Joonie caught under Koya's magic nose's spell


-Our baby is way too excited today..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Look at Jungkook in the second gif telling RM not to go..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Joon-ah, you're so cute.. You're not letting me live, are you..ㅠㅠ

-Kim Namjoon is such a cutie!!

-I can't stop smiling because of him.. He's so cute..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Jeon Jungkook in the second gif, 'Don't go~~~'.. Both of them are so cute, I'm dying..

-Everything he does remind me of a big dog who still think himself as a small puppy..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He might look all cool and sexy, but he's just actually a puppy..ㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so hilarious..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kim Namjoon and Jeon Jungkook are too adorable, they're driving me crazy..

-Kim Namjoon is seriously the cutest person in this whole world..ㅠㅠ

-People all over the world needs to know how adorable our Joonie is..ㅠㅠ

-Jeon Jungkook..ㅋㅋㅋ 'Come back here!! Don't go!!!' I don't know what to do, they're just way too cute to be real..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com