Klook.com

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Momoland's JooE make netizens wonder 'Has she always been this pretty?'


이렇게 예뻤었나 싶었던 오늘자 모모랜드 주이.gif | 인스티즈

이렇게 예뻤었나 싶었던 오늘자 모모랜드 주이.gif | 인스티즈


-Her image calms down as she dyes her hair to warm color.. She looks beautiful..ㅠㅠ

-I personally think this is the best hairstyle she has ever done so far..

-I think JooE suits darker hair color! But she rocks blonde hair as well..ㅠㅠ

-I think she's getting prettier as the time goes by..

-I guess I'm not the only one who thinks so! I think she suits this hair color the best..

-She has a really beautiful face shape..ㅜㅜ

-She suits this new hairstyle so much..ㅠㅠㅠ

-She really looks beautiful with her hair down + dark hair color..ㅜㅜ

-JooE needs to only do dark hair color.. She looks so pretty, I'm dying..

-She has always been pretty, but this hair style makes her so much more beautiful..ㅠㅠ

-Why is her company so obsessed with blonde hair..?ㅠㅠ Please let her have dark hair color like this..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. This is legendary..

-Her aura today looks different than any other day.. Simply put, she looked gorgeous..
trazy.com