Klook.com

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Let's share stories about our fangirl/boy life

Starting from me..
Someone has fangirled(?) over me..

I was in my 2nd year of senior high school at that time. 
I had a friend, A, who went to the same academy with B. 
A kept talking about me whenever she could, be it in the car, in the academy, during lunch break, etc..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I know this is kinda embarrassing for me to say it myself but,
she talked about how cute my voice is (Honestly, I'm really insecure about my own voice), how cute I look, and just how is it possible to be as adorable as I am. She even said that she wanted to make a miniature of me so that she could carry it around..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

So, B asked me to call A. 
And whenever I greet her, she would scream in excitement..ㅋㅋㅋ

We exchanged contacts, but she never contacted me.
Anyway, I have never even seen B's face before but now we greet each other on the street.
We're getting along really well.

What I earned from being a fangirl: the meaning of life
What I lost from being a fangirl: life

[+136][-10]

1. [+97][-0] My bias attends the school that is located right in front of my school. 2 or 3 times a week, we would walk to the school at the same time. I'm sure he just wants to be treated like how a normal student is treated, so I don't think acting to know him is a good idea. That's why I have never greeted him for 2 years, not at all. When I see him on the bus, I would pretend to be busy with my phone.. Even though there are some girls who ask him for his signatures, I never asked for one even if I wanted to. I'm holding it all because I don't want him to feel uncomfortable. Going to school has never been that exciting before..ㅠㅠ

2. [+87][-0] I made an eye contact with my bias, but it was too scary so I avoided his eyes..

3. [+67][-4] Is there anyone here who fangirls over the same idol with their mom?ㅋㅋ My mom and I like the same group, but fortunately we have different bias. When we buy a random concert goods, we would exchange them. My mom would take pictures of our biases with her camera, and I would do all the editings and stuffs. 

4. [+42][-0] My biggest regret in my fangirl life happened at July 2nd, 2015. My bias came to our neighborhood, I was 13 at that time. I didn't know what's good and what's bad at that time, I was immature. I wanted to go to see my bias but my mom told me not to because it would be too crowded there. So I didn't go there, my parents told me that my bias would come again one day but.. it was all bullshit. They never came again. All they have in their schedules are overseas concerts and events. Ugh, fml. It wasn't even crowded back then, and it only took me 30 mins to get there by bus..

5. [+33][-0] I wish I could be a fangirl..ㅠㅠ It seems fun.. As someone who's idol is an actor, I am truly jealous of idols' fangirls. There's literally nothing in the articles unless if he does a drama or a movie. And he barely updates his Instagram as well. When he's not working on drama, I would have nothing to do at all. But when he does, all I do is fangirling non stop until the drama ends. And the loop is repeated endlessly..ㅠㅠ

trazy.com