Klook.com

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

An idol's older sister who looks like a celebrity

ZVaSL
Black Pink's Rose's older sister

SWuvG
GtrRC
gUOkC
iuPjW


-Whoa.. She's so pretty..

-Hul.. She looks like Dohee..

-I'm so jealous of her..ㅜㅜ She looks beautiful..

-I've seen Jisoo's sister before but it's my first time seeing Rose's sister.. She's so beautiful, as expected from their genes..

-She looks like Jisoo more than her own younger sister, Rose..

-Maybe this is how Dohee would look like if she was taller..

-She looks like Jisoo..ㅋㅋㅋ

-She somehow looks like the mixture of her own sister and Jisoo..

-She's gorgeous.. And she does really look like a celebrity..

-Rose looks classy and chic at the same time while her sister is more on the calm..? side, I guess.. Both of them are so pretty..

-I was like, 'She doesn't look like Rose at all..' until I saw the last picture..

-She looks like an actress..

-I would believe it if someone told me she was Jisoo's sister..

-I can see both Dohee and Ha Jiwon in her.. 

-It just fascinates me how she and Rose looks nothing alike.. 

-Why does she look like Jisoo?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com