Klook.com

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

, , , ,

The two top male idols who have the ability to turn people's heads while walking down the street

erVfa
Jin

wNaUW
jgIGk
Cha Eunwoo


-I really want to see at least one of them in person..

-I personally would like to add Seventeen's Mingyu to this list..ㅋㅋ He's tall and handsome, there's no way people wouldn't stop to take some glances at him..

-I've seen Cha Eunwoo in real life and I have to admit that I couldn't help but turn my head to see him..ㅋㅋ I found myself staring at him unconsciously..ㅋㅋ I somehow felt rude, I didn't mean to be rude though..ㅠㅠ

-I want to know how it feels like to accidentally meet them while walking down the street..

-Now that I realize it, they somehow look quite similar..??

-I really want to see Jin in person.. I heard that he looks so freaking awesome in real life..

-I honestly find Jin so freaking handsome these days.. I really like those thick lips of his..

-Jin is so f*cking handsome..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Jin is the combination of beautiful and handsome..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm not a fan of BTS but I have to admit that Jin is really handsome..

-Jin<3 Cha Eunwoo is handsome as well.. Both of them are handsome!
trazy.com